Tuesday 12 July 2011

The Pro-Marker experience.


Okay so I've just started properly using ProMarkers and all I can say is they are amazing. I guess I'm a little late, but as I start my illustration degree in september I may as well get a grip on using them now. I just love the kind of tones and the fact that they don't produce an icky stripy effect and just give a block colour. I started this illustration with the Georgian period in mind, I love powder wigs and the aesthetic from that era, it's just so beautiful. I really advise any illustrators who haven't used pro markers before to USE THEM they are brilliant. My mother bought me a few sets from a shopping channel late at night, which averaged out to about £1 a pen, turns out shopping channels aren't all that lame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment