Monday 21 November 2011

Rosey rose rose


Here's a little illustration I've been working on recently =] Line drawing and finished promarker piece. I can't wait to get a bloody Iphone so I can keep everyone updated with my doodles! It's a bit longwinded taking and uploading photos with a camera or scanner considering my scanner is so flippin' complicated to use. I used this illustration as an excuse to work on my 'traditional' style tattoo roses and flowers, got a MAJOR hard on for them at the moment, I fucked around with the colouring on the roses for ages, they originally started out pink but it just looked a bit crap...and ended up sticking with good ol' red. She looks a bit latino, it was just one of those drawings that I was making up as I went along. ET VOILA! 



No comments:

Post a Comment